Education & Training Providers Links
Hands On Home Inspection Training
- Learn to inspect on real houses with real home inspectors
- 10 - 8 HR class room sessions with 4-5 field training sessions included
- Classes taught by experienced home inspection professionals
- A one year membership to ASHI(the American Society of Home Inspectors) is included in your tuition, with access to ASHI Chapters for networking & mentorship
- 1 YR free subscription to Horizon Home inspection reporting system software, to help create your professional home inspection reports
- Create and host your website using Inspectors Edge free for 6 months
- 6 months free use of HON Pro - HON PRO is the first ever“Live Support for Inspectors”!
Why insure with InspectorPro? Because we give our insureds with more than other providers. Here are our top five benefits:
1. First-Rate Risk Management
Stop worrying about how you might get a claim and start doing things to prevent them. Our risk management team publishes new material twice a month so that you stay informed about your industry and get impactful insights into your insurance policy. We interview professional claims handlers, Ivy League professors, inspection school owners, and fellow home inspectors to give you exclusive information. Subscribe to our newsletter below to send cutting-edge content straight to your inbox.
2. Premier Pre-Claims Assistance
Potential claims keeping you awake at night? Why worry when your policy comes with pre-claims assistance? With pre-claims assistance, you get free help responding to unhappy clients so they’re less likely to make a claim against your business. Our risk management team prevents 85% of complaints from turning into claims. And even if you’re in that 15% that has a claim after all, you benefit from immediate defense
council that increases the likelihood of a quicker and cheaper resolution. Plus, we’ll give you 50% off your deductible for using our pre-claims service first. That’s what we call a win-win.
3. Diminishing Simple Deductible
Don’t get tricked into paying more for claims when you don’t have to. With InspectorPro’s simple deductible, you don’t pay until your claim closes. That means you get all the defense before you pay out. And if closing the claim costs less than your simple deductible, you pay that lesser amount. As if not having claims isn’t enough, we reward our insureds for each consecutive year of no claims with us by “diminishing” or decreasing their deductible up to 50%.
4. Quality Customer Service
Just because you’re a niche industry doesn’t mean you have to rely on a one-man show. We’re a team of 15 licensed insurance brokers—five times the staff size of competing brokerages—and we work exclusively with home inspectors so we can give you the time and specialization you deserve. We work with multiple carriers so that we can match your business with the right coverage. And we perform the majority of our underwriting in-house, which allows us to send quotes, adjust coverage, and create certificates in 24 business hours or less. Best of all, our staffing size makes it possible for someone to be there to answer your calls and emails quickly and efficiently.
5. Separate E&O and GL Limits
We know that the main reason you’re buying home inspection insurance is to protect your business and your clients, so we don’t cut corners. Rather than giving you just one dollar amount for claims coverage each year, we give you two: one for E&O and one for GL claims, because we know you need both. That gives you more protection for your worst-case scenarios and more autonomy in case you’re more concerned about one type of coverage than the other.
Don’t settle for insurance coverage that doesn’t meet your needs. Your business deserves the same safeguard you give your clients. Let us protect while you inspect.
The HomeTeam Inspection Service, Inc.
Only the Living in Place Institute provides professionals training and certification in the skills necessary to help make homes accessible, comfortable and safe for everyone.
This nationally recognized certification training program addresses:
- Best Construction Practices
- Communicating Effectively
- Using the Home Accessibility and Safety Assessment Checklist™ (HASAC™)
- Understanding Health Issues and their Impact on Living in Place
- Project Management
- Business Development and Sales Management
- Marketing with Your CLIPP Certification
- And much, much more!
Upon successful completion of the training, professionals earn the Certified Living in Place Professional designation and are able to market their services accordingly, as well as have access to the customizable Home Accessibility and Safety Evaluation Checklist, a valuable resource for assessing home safety.
Vanguard Emergency Management
Leading the Way in Community Response and Recovery
Vanguard EM holds a federal contract with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to conduct disaster housing inspections in the aftermath of large-scale disasters such as hurricanes, tornadoes, severe storms and earthquakes. Upon receiving notification from FEMA, Vanguard EM deploys inspectors to the declared disaster locations to assess damaged homes and record damages.
As an independent contractor of VEM, you are required :
- To be a US Citizen
- Pass a Moderate Level Public Trust background investigation
- Have the flexibility to deploy to disaster locations as needed
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity: Contact email@example.com or Joy Outram at (540) 665-3329
We look forward to connecting with you!