Since 1976, ASHI has been the voice of the home inspection profession. This is reflected in the variety of publications available. You'll find the ASHI Reporter, e-newsletters, legislative publications and more available as part of your membership. Visit the monthly membership magazine, the ASHI Reporter online. Current and archived articles are searchable so you can find what you're looking for.
- The Complete Home Inspection Product and Services Directory, 2010 Edition, is now available. It includes information on ASHI’s 100+ affiliates
- Find the latest news and links in ASHI's E-Newsletters.
- ASHI's Legislative Publications include the Position Statement on Regulation of
Home Inspectors and the ASHI Legislative Guidebook.
Chapter Publications inlcudes the Chapter Development & Operations Manual. Check out
this area for links to more Chapter Resources.
- Keep up-to-date on ASHI activities. Board Meeting Materials & Reports and Strategic Plans and Work Plans are available for download in PDF format.
- Current ASHI Bylaws and Policy & Procedure Manuals are available in PDF format.
- Current COR Policy & Procedure Manual is available in PDF
ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
are available in PDF format and in HTML.
En español: PDF HTML
Please do not distribute or duplicate ASHI copyrighted or confidential documents without permission.